Rhiana currently works as a Digital Producer at Live Nation Entertainment in Los Angeles.
Contact Rhiana here.
Creation of Digital Promotions, Including Microsites & Newsletters
Full Details of Position
Live Nation Entertainment
March 2019 – Present
• Create microsites for sponsors and brand partnerships with the Live Nation brand, concerts, artists and festivals, utilizing knowledge of design and CSS and HTML code to further customize the sites with great attention to detail.
• Strategize the creation of the microsite and UX in order to help meet brand KPIs and create effective promotions.
• Project manage Adobe Creativity Tour challenges with Lady Gaga, Marshmello, and EDC in addition to the Remy Martin® Producers Series ft. Jermaine Dupri.
• Plan and oversee QA process and live site deployment with team internally and with third-party vendors.
• QA digital promotions, paying mind to cross-browser/platform compatibility.
• Project manage promotions developed by third-party agencies.
• Present demos of UX and design to senior management, sellers, and other departments within Live Nation.
• Track promotion success and traffic with Google Analytics, Domo, and Quantcast, while tracking specific events, such as form submissions, and providing recommendations to the team on how to improve on future promotions.
• Collaborate with digital planners to track paid media and influencer success.
• Provide recap decks and metrics to demonstrate the success of promotions with effective charts and graphs.
• Work closely with the design and development teams on art direction, new microsite pages, site improvements, and special requests from clients.
• Write effective site and social media copy that abides by legal standards.
• Demonstrate excellent, nuanced communication and judgment for clients, salespeople, senior management, and vendors.
• Communicate risks or problems to senior management.
• Built newsletter emails for the 2019 Adobe Creativity Tour campaign using Adobe Dreamweaver, and built and deployed emails to promotion winners using ShortStack, a digital sweepstakes platform.
• Manage the internal Sweepstakes CMS.
• Create timelines for deliverables, milestones, QA and launch to ensure all projects launch on time.
• Track assets from business owners, clients, and internal creative teams.