As a digital producer, I create microsites for our brand partnerships. For the header designs on the sites, I collaborate with and communicate the design vision to our design team. I complete the web design, ensuring the user flow is effective to meet the brand KPIs and the design is mobile responsive.
Other responsibilities include timelines, writing effective social media and site copy, and presenting demos to sellers, the venue team, and promotion team members.
As a part of our partnership with Adobe, I also updated the below emails using CSS & HTML code.
Summary of Experience
• Create microsites for sponsors and brand partnerships with the Live Nation brand, concerts, artists and festivals, utilizing knowledge of design and CSS and HTML code to further customize the sites with great attention to detail.
• Strategize the creation of the microsite and UX in order to help meet brand KPIs and create effective promotions.
• Project manage Adobe Creativity Tour challenges with Lady Gaga, Marshmello, and EDC in addition to the Remy Martin® Producers Series ft. Jermaine Dupri.
• Plan and oversee QA process and live site deployment with team internally and with third-party vendors.
• QA digital promotions, paying mind to cross-browser/platform compatibility.
• Project manage promotions developed by third-party agencies.
• Present demos of UX and design to senior management, sellers, and other departments within Live Nation.
• Track promotion success and traffic with Google Analytics, Domo, and Quantcast, while tracking specific events, such as form submissions, and providing recommendations to the team on how to improve on future promotions.
• Collaborate with digital planners to track paid media and influencer success.
• Provide recap decks and metrics to demonstrate the success of promotions with effective charts and graphs.
• Work closely with the design and development teams on art direction, new microsite pages, site improvements, and special requests from clients.
• Write effective site and social media copy that abides by legal standards.
• Demonstrate excellent, nuanced communication and judgment for clients, salespeople, senior management, and vendors.
• Communicate risks or problems to senior management.
• Built newsletter emails for the 2019 Adobe Creativity Tour campaign using Adobe Dreamweaver, and built and deployed emails to promotion winners using ShortStack, a digital sweepstakes platform.
• Manage the internal Sweepstakes CMS.
• Create timelines for deliverables, milestones, QA and launch to ensure all projects launch on time.
• Track assets from business owners, clients, and internal creative teams.