Summary of Experience
• Create and review relevant content for social media domestically and internationally, including Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and China’s WeChat and Weibo platforms.
• Increased follower engagement on Instagram by 51% and Twitter by approximately 30% through day-to-day community management and listening.
• Proactively mapped social media calendars and schedule social media congeng using Hootsuite’s social media management tool, while adjusting the content based on current events or new promotions.
• Track SMTT’s digital presence using Google and social media analytics and make recommendations accordingly.
• Analyze social media campaign hashtags using CrowdRiff and social media analytics.
• Conduct research to implement marketing projects, such as social media and website content for target audiences.
• Collect and shoot new photos and video for digital platforms.
• Design and update banner ads, print advertisements, postcards, brochures, e-newsletters, and other promotions.
• Collaborate with a team on campaigns and programs, including collateral production, website maintenance, social media, community relations, focus groups, events, Santa Monica and SMTT awareness promotions.