In this course, I created a marketing plan for Bleachers (for course purposes only), which included the following sections:
- Executive Summary
- Analysis of Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, & Threats (SWOT Analysis)
- Company/Artist Vision
- Customer Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Demo and Feedback (Research & Development)
- Marketing Plan SMART Goals, Company/Artist Brand Strategy
- Product/Service Brand Strategy
- Product/Service Strategy
- Price Strategy
- Place Strategy
- Promotional Mix Strategy
- Measuring Strategy
- Allocation of Costs
- Marketing Plan Timeline (One Year)
- Appendix, which includes the survey from the Demo and Feedback (R&D) section of the plan.
Further course topics include digital, word-of-mouth, and guerrilla marketing techniques; social media and mobile marketing; publicity; music licensing; live performance and tour marketing; merchandising; face-to-face selling; sales promotions; radio promotions; and sponsorships.
During the course, my team and I also presented marketing tools, including Chartmetric and Hootsuite.